Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Christmas Eve Eve!

I can't believe there are only two days until Christmas!  Usually the days seem to drag this time of year, but this year things are sneaking up on me.  I think Julie has enough Christmas excitement for all of us.  I've never seen her this excited before...I am loving it! :)  Today will be spent readying the house for Christmas Eve dinner guests and maybe making some holiday goodies.  I'm sure I'll sneak in a Christmas movie somewhere too. :)

1 comment:

  1. We've done Christmas movies the past two nights...Tuesday was Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, and Santa Claus the Movie. And last night we did the original Miracle on 34th, and It's a Wonderful Life! Mom was all, why don't you finsh wrapping..blah blah blah? You know why, cause that's all I'd dealt with Friday - Monday, and I just wanted to relax and enjoy the season! LOL! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete