Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!

I'm not big on resolutions because I always feel like I don't live up to them and am always disappointed at the end of the year.   So, this year I resolve to be better!  I think I might have a shot at keeping this resolution because it is short, sweet, and very vague! :) I can't believe the holidays are over and the kids are back in school! It feels nice to be back in a routine even if it means getting up at 6 and shepherding everyone out the door around 7!  I find comfort in the monotony of everyday life.  Maybe it's because I know that in a few short weeks when Chad accepts his relocation package our lives are going to be turned upside down!  My head is already spinning with household lists of things that need to be done before we put the house on the market, but I'm trying not to let it go into overdrive just yet!  I hope 2011 is full of many blessings for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment