Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Blog Title....FINALLY!

I have thought and thought about what I wanted to name this blog for a long time.  I think it was harder for me to name this blog than it was to name my own children!  I mean how ridiculous is that...it's just a website for crying out loud.  I guess that's just my nature..I'm an over-thinker!


The name of my blog comes from my tendency to start projects and never finish them.  That's not to say that I never finish projects, but I need look no further than my Documents file on my computer for proof of my unfinished projects.  I can come up with great ideas, but the execution of those ideas is where I struggle.


The sense of accomplishment is one that I savor because it means that I was able to see something through to the end.  Sometimes that good feeling is short-lived because it is diminished by the sense of failure/defeat that is associated with all those unfinished projects.  I know many people say that in order to succeed you must first fail, but that doesn't make failure any easier to accept.


Maybe if I can stick with this blog some of that stick-to-itiveness will carry over into the unfinished files housed on my hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment