Thursday, January 27, 2011

My No Name Blog

So, I've decided to keep my blog unnamed for the time being.  I think once I find out for sure if we are moving, I will be able to choose a direction for my blog to head in.  We should know something in the next couple of days...I hope!    I know once we know for sure that things are going to get super crazy around here.  We have a house to get ready to put on the market, a trip to plan up north over Spring Break, and a new house to find.  We are hoping to be able to move in June, so, we have a couple of months to acclimate before the kids start school and I start looking for a job.  YIKES...entering the workforce for the first time in about 7 years while getting used to a new place should be rather interesting!  Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment